AGP on 2002 iBooks (the slightly older one)

Stephen Hocking yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Nov 6 18:49:01 2002

I've noticed that YDL 2.3 maps AGP memory to address 0, unlike other systems
I'm acquainted with, that map it to some rather high address. This prevents
the memory from being mapped when trying to use it in video drivers (I've been
messing with the latest XFree86 4.2). This then causes DRI not to be enabled.
Are there any plans to fix this?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California