Tkabber on YDL

C. Posey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Nov 7 09:11:01 2002

Thu Nov  7 11:07:16 EST 2002

Has anyone had any luck getting the Jabber app called tkabber (written
in tcl) running in YDL?

http://www.jabber.ru/projects/tkabber/doc/tkabber.html

I am trying out all the Jabber apps and this one so far is the most
functional. I have tkabber up and running just fine on OS X 10.2.1 in
XDarwin. Had to d/l and install two tcl libraries as documented. Did
the same thing on my iBook running YDL - updated the two libraries -
and tkabber is giving me an error about needing a XML tcl library. The
library comes with tkabber and lives in the tkabber dir. In my OS X
install - it is being recognized within teh app folder, but within YDL
its is not.

Any ideas or suggestions?