apmd emulation in pmud

Tim Seufert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Nov 25 22:15:11 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 08:18  PM, Konstantin Riabitsev wrote:

> (Looking at my WindowMaker setup I can't help but giggle that I'm
> running an NextStep lookalike on a PowerPC under Linux. I think Steve
> Jobs would strangle me if he had a chance)

The irony factor is also quite high when you run XDarwin in rootless
mode with WindowMaker under MacOS X.  :)

Hmmm, maybe one of these days I'll have to experiment with MOL's
ability to boot MacOS X and have the above running inside of MOL in a
XFree86 window.  (With WindowMaker as XF86's window manager, of
course.)  Now that would be silly.