Adaptec 2940UW vs Atto ExpressPCI UL2D

Stefan Jeglinski yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 11 11:25:01 2002

>Other World Computing (www.macsales.com) has Apple OEM UL2D cards
>for $29 US right now.  Since they're the Apple OEM model, one
>channel goes to a single external connector and the other to a
>single internal connector (i.e. they're more like what Atto calls a
>UL2S).  But for $29 it's hard to complain.

Which is exactly what prompted me to buy first and ask questions later :-)

Thanks for all the comments everyone, especially Tim S. I'll post my
experiences as soon as I get it set up. The 9500 in question is
undergoing a major overhaul (multiple upgrades) and I'm doing one
thing at a time...

Stefan Jeglinski