ydl 2.3: apt-get install tetex-xdvi fails

Ronald Garcia yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 14 13:10:01 2002

Hi,

First off, I just upgraded to ydl 2.3 from ydl 2.1 last week and I have to
say that so far it looks pretty impressive!  apt-get seems to be a great
way to install tools, and everything seems to work quite well.

Right now I'm trying to install tetex, and I cannot apt-get tetex-xdvi.  I
get an error:

tetex-xdvi: Depends: libVFlib2.so.24 but it is not installable.

Is this an error on my side or with the package itself?  If it is an error
with the package, can this be corrected?

Thanks,

ron