Getting Mac OS X back!

Scott Robinson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Oct 22 01:32:01 2002

Hello-

  I had a great time installing YDL 2.3 on my iBook
700mhz laptop.  I felt that I would try it out, see
what wonders linux could bring to my world.  At the
installation of YDL 2.3, I deleted all the original
Mac partitions that were in the list, and created new
linux partitions ofr YDL 2.3 to sit on.  After about a
day of this, I decided I'd like to try dual booting
YDL 2.3 and Mac OSX.  To my suprise, when I placed the
Mac OSX cd back into the drive, it can't seem to find
a harddrive!  Aparantly I wasn't supposed to delete
the original mac partitions.  Is there anyway for me
to save my computer, and get Mac OSX back on here?  Of
course later I'd like to dual boot linux / Mac OSX,
but for right now, just getting Mac OSX back into its
original state would be awesome.  Any help?   Thanks.

shadow2397@yahoo.com