Getting Mac OS X back!

cotillard yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Oct 22 01:50:01 2002

Hi

When you boot up from the cd you can use the application disk utilities
(menu file) from there you should be able to reformat our hd so that it is
recognized by osx when installing. You should then make a partition (or 2 or
more) for osx and keep some free space for linux (minimum 4Go I would
suggest).
This will destroy everything on your hd but you'll be able to then install
both system. There might be a non destructive solution but I would go for
it.