Powermanagement iBook3

D M yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 25 00:53:01 2002

Hi

I tried to install YDL 2.3 on my iBook (2002). Linux runs quite well, but
there is a problem.
When i close the lid, my iBook is going to sleep. When i open the lid, it
wakes up. If i'm in text mode only (no x session) everything (?) works well.
If i close the lid under X (KDE)and open it, then they are missing icons and
text on the screen! It's possible that a complete menue point is missing. If
i go there with the mouse, the text appears. Also they are other
graphic-errors. When i restart the X server, the problem isn't solved, i
have to restart the iBook.

Do you had the same problems? Do you know a solution?

Thank you

David