Powermanagement iBook3

Tony K. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Oct 25 07:21:01 2002

I have seen the same thing under X with Gnome.  I have an iBook"3" (base
model 600MHz CD-ROM only.)  I am not certain but it appears to happens
to me when I put the ibook to sleep, disconnect my ethernet connection
without stopping 'network' first and then waken from sleep.

When I stop 'network' first before disconnecting the cable, I don't
believe I have had this problem.

Also, I have also noticed that if 'network' is inactive 'pmud' will fail
to start.  In order to get 'pmud' to work I must first start 'network'
then start 'pmud' then stop 'network' and 'pmud' will continue to work,
until next shutdown or reboot.

Tony