Scrabble for YDL or OSX??

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Oct 27 17:38:01 2002

	My wife will want to play scrabble on her new Terrasoft
iBook (which I'm the nearest thing to a resident technoid for) with
an old friend from work, who is unfortunately *not* retiring --
much less moving to the mountains -- when we are.

	I found

http://www.belgarath.demon.co.uk/programs/index.html#XScrabble
	and
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=xscrabble&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=

	but the former is a .tar.gz file, which I doubt I have the
sophistication to cope with; and the latter does not list YDL nor
PPC nor yet OSX -- in any form I can recognize.

	Is there one of the rpmfind 5 that will work on either OS,
or can someone steer me to another that will? TIA!

	Heartfelt thanks btw to the kind soul who pointed out
recently to me that I had been trying to download intel versions to
an apple machine, and needed ppc instead -- exactly the sort of
thing the likes of me either doesn't get told or fails to absorb 7
digest. I got what I was after, thanks to you, and it works. Thanks
again, many many thanks!
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger, PhD <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
double retiree & linux hatchling RH 7.2, YDL 2.2, OSX 10.1.5