Powerbook Titanium w/ YDL 2.3 and no DRI available

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Oct 28 17:57:01 2002

DRI on that chip is not supported in XFree86 4.2.
The support is in the current development branches of X only. :(
For the compiler, make sure you have 'glibc-devel' installed.