Powerbook 3400c keyboard mapping - help!

Darren Graham yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Oct 30 02:55:01 2002

I'm trying to install YDL 2.3 on to a PB 3400c.  During the install, the
list of keyboards doesn't have "mac-us-std" which worked fine on YDL
1.2.  What mapping should I select?  I have already tried "uk" and "us" and
"default", they all seem to screw up the keyboard.

thanks

Darren

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.
"We seek not the answers but to better understand the
question" - Kane, Kung Fu
Darren Graham
Scientist                          Tel +44 (0) 1252 392819
Space Department                   Fax +44 (0) 1252 392657
QinetiQ
Farnborough              email: dfgraham@space.qinetiq.com
Hants, UK
GU14 0LX

The information contained in this email and any subsequent
 correspondence is private and is intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). For those other than the intended
 recipient(s) any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.