cups question?

Pat yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 1 16:27:02 2002

I looked at the logs after I sent this query yesterday. It appears it
may be a driver mismatch -- backend stuff present on the YDL box is not
present on the OSX box. Is there a way to move the Epson driver on the
OSX box to the YDL box? Or is there another solution?

I just set up a remote cups queue on the YDL box and the cups logs on
the YDL box show the job got sent and the cups logs on the OSX box show
show the print job got queued, but it doesn't show up in the Print
Center job list.

What gives?

Pat
--