Installing YDL 2.3 on Sonnet Tempo ATA100

Pat Dowling yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 6 06:54:01 2002

--B_3114143610_7795035

Does anyone have YDL running on a Sonnet Tempo ATA100?  When I try to
install I get no drives found at the partitioning step.  Everything works
fine with OS9.  Do the ram disk images have built in support or are there
images available that do?

Any help would be welcomed.

--B_3114143610_7795035

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Installing YDL 2.3 on Sonnet Tempo ATA100</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Does anyone have YDL running on a Sonnet Tempo ATA100?=
 &nbsp;When I try to install I get no drives found at the partitioning step.=
 &nbsp;Everything works fine with OS9. &nbsp;Do the ram disk images have bui=
lt in support or are there images available that do?<BR>
<BR>
Any help would be welcomed.<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>