Installing YDL 2.3 on Sonnet Tempo ATA100

Michael J Flaherty yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 6 08:11:01 2002

>Does anyone have YDL running on a Sonnet Tempo ATA100?  When I try
>to install I get no drives found at the partitioning step.
> Everything works fine with OS9.  Do the ram disk images have built
>in support or are there images available that do?
>
>Any help would be welcomed.

You'll probably have to use YDL 2.2, which installs and works fine.
You can update from there with apt and build your own kernel if you
want a new one.  I had exactly the same problem with 2.3.

For some reason, support for that card is not present/broken with the
stock kernel used in YDL 2.3.

Hopefully they'll fix it for the next release.

MJF