ufs to macOS

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 8 09:25:01 2002

It should, but be *very* carefull. I attempted to do the same thing. Wen't to delete the Mac Volume which seemed straight forward. Clicked yes. And poof. Everything gone.  :: sigh :: So Now I get to install YDL from scratch.. it does however let me fix a couple of problems i was having.

Stephen Reiach