ufs to macOS

Andrew Stout yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 8 12:21:01 2002

I'd suggest zapping the ufs partition with a reliable utility...I
haven't had the chance to play with OS X's disk utility yet, but the
OS 9 one couldn't alter anything without wiping everything.  You
could do it with the partitioner in the YDL install if you were
really careful, or you could get a real partitioner, like perldisk or
pdisk...

HTH,
Andrew Stout