yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #405 - 2 msgs

Michael Teaney yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 10 22:10:01 2002

Well, I seem to have narrowed my issues down some; I now know that it was
indeed ipchains causing my issue, and it did have to do with rules. I know
this because I have implemented iptables, and the GUI starts without a
hitch. However, I have to enter several commands from the command line to
shut it off and restart the network in order to gain internet access again.
Oh well.That should be rather simple to resolve, just by getting the allow
and deny working correctly. I know, RTFM...

Casca
"Think you got it bad, Luke? Look at My dad... " W. Gates, Jr