Radeon 7500

Jeremy Warren yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 16 21:27:01 2002

Ok I tried it but it did not work, my config is slightly different though so
I took the parts that made sense.

I am using the Radeon 8500 with a viewsonic A90 monitor, the best I have
been able to get so far is 1280x1024 at 8bit color, if I try to go any
higher the colors are all off!!

I have tried multiple kernel args but nothing seems to get it.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Jeremy