APC UPS

Michael George yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 17 07:01:01 2002

Okay, that would be fine...  I've been looking for apcupsd (and now
upsd) on the Yellowdog site, and I can't find it.  I grabbed the SRPM
for RHL7.1, but I've never built and RPM from the SRPM and it keeps
giving me errors ("cannot find file X" when X is in the same directory
from which I run the command).

Do you know where I can find upsd either in ppc.rpm or ppc.src.rpm form?

Thanks!