Biege G3 user accounts crash YDL 2.3

Phil Hopkins yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Sep 17 17:25:01 2002

I have YDL 2.3 installed on a Biege G3 (upgraded to a G4) which has 750Mb RAM
and 15 G ide drive. It works fine when I am logged in using root including
running KDE but when I use my normal account running either KDE or GNOME
crashes the system. The crash occurs randomly some time after KDE is up and
running sometimes up to 10 min. Also I installed YDL 2.3 on an internal 4 G
scsi drive and everything works fine. Argh - anyone have any ideas? I have
reinstalled YDL 2.3 several times with the same result.

Phil