Help! fsck.ext2 possibly non-existent!??! <= that's my data!

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 20 20:02:01 2002

I have tried to run pdisk on it to see if it has any partitions, but
it reports that there is no such device or address.  I am now going
to attempt to determine whether the drive is actually running.
shutting down ...