burning iso image using Disk Copy

George Mogiljansky yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 21 12:55:00 2002

If this helps, I just dl'd YD 2.3 off of a local
server and using Toast (in OS 8.6) chose ISO 9660.
Cheers
George
(going to digest the web-based instructions someday)
Pb 3400, Beige DT, 6100 A/V

--- Greg Harewood <greg.harewood@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry that this is off topic for YDL.
>
> Bert Knabe said (back in June)...
>
>  >I downloaded the image again, and immediately
> tried to burn it. It went
>  >all the way through the burn, closed the session,
> then Disk Copy gave
>  >the following error:
>  >
>  >"rome-2.2-20020407-install.iso" failed to burn due
> to error -7932.
>  >Unknown error: 4294959364
>  >
>  >
>  >Any ideas? Other than coming up with $30 to mail
> them for the CD's? At
>  >this point if I have to pay for it, I won't be
> getting Linux.
>  >
>  >Bert
>
> Bert, did you ever solve this?  I am having exactly
> the same problem
> burning ISOs with Disk Copy.  I'm trying to remember
> when the problem
> started, it was a specific MacOS upgrade.  CD
> burning for me worked for
> some period between 10.0 and 10.1.5, but I don't
> remember which
> versions.  At some point, one of the upgrades broke
> things, so that Disk
> Copy no longer burns correctly.  iTunes can make
> Audio CDs.  I'm using a
> MITSUMI CR-4804TE.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Greg Harewood

=====
/'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No HTML/RTF in email
 X  No Word docs in email
/ \ Respect for open standards

Love your neighbour as yourself. (from Luke 10:27)