burning iso image using Disk Copy

Greg Harewood yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Sep 21 07:26:01 2002

--Apple-Mail-1-620478421

Hi all,

Sorry that this is off topic for YDL.

Bert Knabe said (back in June)...

 >I downloaded the image again, and immediately tried to burn it. It went
 >all the way through the burn, closed the session, then Disk Copy gave
 >the following error:
 >
 >"rome-2.2-20020407-install.iso" failed to burn due to error -7932.
 >Unknown error: 4294959364
 >

 >Any ideas? Other than coming up with $30 to mail them for the CD's? At
 >this point if I have to pay for it, I won't be getting Linux.
 >
 >Bert

Bert, did you ever solve this?  I am having exactly the same problem
burning ISOs with Disk Copy.  I'm trying to remember when the problem
started, it was a specific MacOS upgrade.  CD burning for me worked for
some period between 10.0 and 10.1.5, but I don't remember which
versions.  At some point, one of the upgrades broke things, so that Disk
Copy no longer burns correctly.  iTunes can make Audio CDs.  I'm using a
MITSUMI CR-4804TE.

Thanks for any help!

Greg Harewood