burning iso image using Disk Copy

Jeb Bolding yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Sep 23 13:27:01 2002

What works for me:

Insert CD blank. Click Ignore when the "what is this?" box comes up.

Open Disk Copy
File >> Burn Image
When the image search window opens, click on the ISO wherever it is
Click Burn Image.

This has worked for me consistently and burned bootable images.

If not, email me offline and I'll mail you a YDL ISO for 2.3.

jeb