YDL 2.1 + grip -- mouse sticking, phantom clicks

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Sep 26 08:21:01 2002

I did experience that same exact problem. It infact would happen anytime i used the mouse and a CD at the same time.  I never really nailed down why. I don't have the problem any more, however I can't tell you exactly why. I've upgraded to 2.3 added a usb mouse and don't use KDE. If I remember correctly it happens in both kde and gnome. But right now i use fluxbox + 2.3 and don't have the problem anymore.

I would first change to a minimal WM and see if it happens. If so, and if possible, upgrade to 2.3.  Sorry, I've changed to many things to pinpoint it myself. I did report it to YDL when I had the problem.

Stephen Reiach