Questions on I-Book(2)

Andrew Hodel yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Sep 27 13:10:01 2002

I have installed YDL 2.3 flawlessly but I have a few questions/concerns:

1. Does anyone know of a version of Xine for ppc to enable DVD playback, =
or=20
for that matter, any other way?

2. Does anyone know why the mac keyboard volume controls "kinda" work, th=
at=20
is, they will change the volume, but at random, I must use the arts contr=
ol=20
to successfully change the volume.

3. Can anyone help with mp3 playback using xmms, I am using the arts outp=
ut=20
plugin and I have tried all the other plugins and I only get a static sou=
nd=20
out.  I have also tried to disable the cd input plugin.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  For reference, I am using KDE3.

Andrew Hodel