YDL Seminar Classes

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Sep 29 00:53:01 2002

Hi All,

We're thinking of doing some seminar classes about
various YDL topics in Colorado.  Each class would
be a 2-day session in Denver with perhaps 10-15
people.  I have a few questions that I'd like
people to respond to me privately about
if you'd possibly be interested in attending something
like this if it were offered:

  * How much would you be willing to pay for a two
    day session with the experts?  Exclude travel
    and hotel.  I'm just interested in what you'd
    pay Terra Soft to attend one of these.  We'd
    likely cater the sessions and provide several
    things that you could take home with you.

  * Is two-days a good amount of time?

  * What sort of topics would you be interested in
    covering?

  * Would you want Terra Soft to organize any
    social activities outside of the (two-day)
    class schedule?

  * Any other thoughts as we develop a program?

Thanks!

Dan