iBook battery life

Nathan Weil yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 4 10:50:01 2003

I don't know if it's OS X, but I get even worse usage from YDL.  Linux just
sucks the juice like nothing else I've seen.  If you're only getting about
30 minutes to an hour, and you have a 500 MHz iBook, and you use it a lot,
maybe it's time for a new battery?  They don't last forever.

Just my 2 Cents,

Nathan