apt-get no longer works on YDL 2.3

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 7 00:53:01 2003

Felix,

> Go to /etc/apt or something like that and look at the config files. Try
> verifying the path and modifying it like:

ftp.yellowdoglinux.com is an alias for jungle.metalab.unc.edu, IP
[152.2.210.109].  It is definitely on the network, and it definitely
was at the time of my last attempt as well.  My guess is that the
files for 2.3 were temporarily unavailable (perhaps removed by the
server admin since nobody wants 2.3 anymore, right?)...

The files are available again.  Thank you to whoever fixed this.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.