Where does one report kernel bugs for yellowdoglinux?

Brian Waite yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 15:17:01 2003

There is not enough information here. You should report bugs to the maintainer
of the driver. Since I don't know what driver it is the best I can say is see
/usr/src/linux-2.4/Documentation/Maintainers.

Thanks
Brian