Where does one report kernel bugs for yellowdoglinux?

Daniel Brad Holder yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 15:25:01 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Brian Waite wrote:

> There is not enough information here. You should report bugs to the maintainer
> of the driver. Since I don't know what driver it is the best I can say is see
> /usr/src/linux-2.4/Documentation/Maintainers.
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Ah, constructive criticism of my post, this is good. The driver being used
is the tulip driver. In my opinion, the issue wouldn't be the driver
because it worked perfectly fine in kernel 2.2.19. I am not god of the
computer however and I may be wrong.