still 3 clocks

Jason DeVita yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 11 11:12:01 2003

I don't know which ibook you have, and I don't know if it is the same on
all ibooks, but on mine you have to press 'fn' and the F12 button.  Just
hitting the F12 button will eject the cd.

If that doesn't work, you can set up 3-button emulation yourself.  First
find out the key code for the button you want to use for emulation by
entering at the shell prompt:

showkey [ENTER]

Then press the key you want to use.  You'll see something like:
keycode 68 press
keycode 68 release

That's the keycode number.  Go into /etc/sysconfig/mouse and make sure
EMULATION is set to "yes" (without the quotes).  And set EMU_BUT3=3D68 to
get that key to emulate mouse button 3.  Likewise for EMU_BUT2.

-J