OT : hammas, karhun

Beartooth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 12 13:30:01 2003

Guess I don't get to inquire what your connection to here is.

I'd be interested to know what the deal with supposed Finnish spam is,
however.

(Others: "karhunhammas" is Finnish for beartooth.)

	Until I retired, I used to catalog Finnish materials into the
Library of Congress -- and wore a bear's tooth (from a bear I had shot &
eaten) on a gold chain by way of quietly mocking the endemic habit in
Babylon on Potomac of wearing cattle tags (ID cards miscalled 'badges')
on chains around the neck.

--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linuxer's Apprentice