Using an Apple Macintosh 16" Color Display

David Voth yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 14:49:01 2003

I have a question about what to do to configure an Apple 16"display
with a Power Macintosh 7500 with G3 upgrade. I have YDL 2.3 installed
and it was working with an NEC Multisync 3V monitor (800x600) and now
I want to change monitors. When I went into the video display setup
using dexter.py it gave me a list of options, but not an 832x624
resolution option, which seems to be the needed resolution according
to the MacOS and the user guide that I have for my computer. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

David
--
Dave's CyberHome: Where the Cool Stuff Happens!
        <http://members.shaw.ca/davidvoth>