Linux game - with PPC version even!

Jonathan C. Sitte yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 26 14:30:01 2003

Looks like a cool game. I hav ebeen talken to the guys who make this game:

http://www.atitd.com/

On porting it for linux ppc too. They said they would most likely do it. They
already have it running on M$, and x86 linux. They are working on a OSX version
a we speak. If you could take some time and try the game that would be great.
Please contact the developers too then so that we can give voice that a linux
ppc version would be great. This game is probably the only other reason I keep a
x86 redhat box running. Oh and of course for flash. Heh.

jcsitte