scripts from kicker

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 28 14:49:01 2003

Hello,

Something that worked with 2.3 suddenly does no more with 3.0: I connect my
iBook to my main (Linux) computer. I had a simple shell script that would
"mount /server" from a kicker button.

This now does not work: I can create a link to a program on the desktop that
will run my script, but if I put it in kicker it won't run.

Any explanation?

(by the way, and more important: now my iBook can go to sleep and will recover
perfectly. This only would justify the upgrade).

Thierry

--
"I heard if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message."
"That's nothing, if you play it forward, it installs Windows XP"