apt/sources.list config for ydl.net enhanced users?

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 29 10:16:01 2003

Ken,

Apt is broken in YDL 3.0 for the time being (for some
configurations -- including mine... sigh!).  Use "yum" instead.

See the posting by Dan Burcaw with title [Fwd: [Yum] success
report -- YDL 3.0] dated April 23 for instructions on how to set it
up for use with ydl.net/enhanced.

YDL knows about the apt breakage and they are working on it.  No
date for a fix.

Rick