apt/sources.list config for ydl.net enhanced users?

Ken Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 29 10:35:01 2003

Quoting Rick Thomas <rbthomas55@pobox.com>:

> Ken,
>
> Apt is broken in YDL 3.0 for the time being (for some
> configurations -- including mine... sigh!).  Use "yum" instead.
>
> See the posting by Dan Burcaw with title [Fwd: [Yum] success
> report -- YDL 3.0] dated April 23 for instructions on how to set it
> up for use with ydl.net/enhanced.
>
> YDL knows about the apt breakage and they are working on it.  No
> date for a fix.
>
> Rick

Thanks Rick. I must have glossed over that posting. I'll give
yum a try tonight. I am a little surprised that questions to
support go unanswered or at least acknowledged.

Ken

YDL.net - The online community for Yellow Dog Linux users