trying to install YDL on powermac 7220/200 (mac-os 8.1)

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 4 13:04:01 2003

Ben,

Glad it's working for you.  I'd recommend that you borrow from a friend
a copy of the MacOS 8.5 install CD and download a copy of the 8.6 update
from Apple.  There's lots of stuff you may need that won't (officially)
run on 8.1.  Also, 8.6 is much more stable than 8.1.

I know you plan to run Linux all the time, but my experience has shown
that one occasionaly needs to have MacOS around, and it's good to have a
good stable version on hand when you need it.

Enjoy!

Rick