Apache::Registry missing

Wes Plate yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Aug 6 09:05:02 2003

I'm trying to use a web application that wants to use mod_perl for
performance.  I was happy to see that TDL 3.0 comes with mod_perl, but when
I try to access this perl script, I get a server error with the logs saying
that Apache::Registry is missing.

I tried to install Apache::Registry, using "perl -MCPAN -e shell" but it is
asking me where my apache source is.  I take it that since apache was
installed by the YDL installer, there is no source.

I'm a fair newbie to linux, so I'm concerned about the hole I'll dig for
myself.  I'm worried about downloading and installing apache from sources,
and then having two web servers running.

Suggestions?

--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.