Apache::Registry missing

Wes Plate yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 10 20:11:01 2003

On 8/9/03 6:22 PM, "Carsten Milling" wrote:

>> I tried to install Apache::Registry, using "perl -MCPAN -e shell" but it is
>> asking me where my apache source is.  I take it that since apache was
>> installed by the YDL installer, there is no source.
>
> Apache::Registry actually comes with mod_perl. Are you sure you have
> mod_perl installed?

I thought I was.

The best solution suggested to me by a local guy here was to re-install YDL
but not have it install the web server.  Then go through and install apache
and mod_perl from sources.  Seemed to do the trick.

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/03/22/modperl.html

--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.