install Linux on disk image

Dave yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 14 12:38:01 2003

Thanks for your interest in helping, Rick. Mac OS X is
the only OS I can boot to. My hard drive only has one
partition, so I cannot repartition the hard drive
without destroying everything on it. I would like to
create a disk image on that partition and install YDL
to that disk image. Then I would like to be able to
boot OS X, mount the disk image, and run Linux while
OS X is still running. I do not know what steps I need
to take to do that.

=====
My home page: http://prueba.info