kernel panic on boot

Shawn Protsman yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Aug 20 17:03:00 2003

Is there anyone who can help?  I have reinstalled YD 3 about 5 times
now and the result is the same.  I have switched the scsi drives so
that I'm booting OS 9 from sdb and YD from sda now.  Still can't get
past the kernel panic.

This is really frustrating as earlier version of YD worked fine.  I
want to use YD but I'm considering a different distro now.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?