KDevelop question

Jim Robinson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Aug 29 06:52:01 2003

--------------45C84F4C88A3E2E1768AA78F

Hi List,
HELP!!!!!!!
Is anyone using the KDevelop that came with YDL 3.0?
We are using Kdevelop 2.0 on one system and when we try to use the
Kdevelop 2.1 on YDL 3.0 it seems to die in the autoconf portion of the
project.
I tried to even make a simple HelloWorld program with no success... ANY
help would be great.
Right now we change the build options under the 2.0 and ftp the project
to the G4 to build. If you touch the project options it fails to
rebuild.
Thanks for the help,
James

--------------45C84F4C88A3E2E1768AA78F

begin:vcard
n:Robinson;James
tel;fax:716-631-7849
tel;work:716-631-4538
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.sierra-idt.com
org:Sierra Research. An Integrated Defense Technologies Company;Avionics CFT
adr:;;485 Cayuga Rd.;Buffalo;New York;14225-0222;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jrobinson@sierra-idt.com
title:Avonics Development Team Coordinator
fn:James Robinson
end:vcard

--------------45C84F4C88A3E2E1768AA78F--