kmail

Michael Molino yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 31 08:56:01 2003

I am having some problems with kmail.  I love the mail client and all the
features, but it seems buggy.  For instance, I have it set up to check 5
different mail account (3 work and 2 personal).  I have 4 identities set up -
one to send personal mail from home, one to send personal mail from work, one
to send work mail from home, and one to send work mail from work.  Each
folder has it's default set.  For some reason, even though I have all the
work folders set up to use the work-work identity, it uses the home-work
identity most of the time when I try and reply.  Also, I have two sent mail
folders - one for business mail and one for personal mail.  Sometimes the
mail ends up in the wrong folder.

Any ideas?  Running YDL 3.0 on an iBook (800 MHZ, 15in LCD).

--
Michael Molino
973-769-0994