White iBook 700Mhz installation problem.

Michael Kalus yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 31 15:40:01 2003

Hello,

I have a problem during the install of Yellow Dog 3.0, the problem seems
to be rather simple yet profound.

At one point he asks me to insert disc 2 (or 3), all fine but
unfortunatly the installer doesn't seem to eject the disc, and the eject
button doesn't work, has anybody here had a similar problem and found a
work around or is my iBook broken? (The reason I want to go to YellowDog
is that I cannot boot the iBook in X anymore as it will only come up in
safe mode, despite the HW test showing clean).

Thanks for any help.

Michael