Airport Extreme support?

Machina yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 4 22:24:01 2003

So after much digging and slapping myself in the forehead for not picking up on
it on the supported hardware page I found out that there is no linux support
for Airport Extreme.

Please someone tell me I'm wrong and there is something out there?  A hack or
otherwise?

Also... is anyone having hellacious issues with yum?  I keep getting

IOError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

constantly.  The updating is taking a long time (since it'll get about 4 or so
headers before the error).

Oh, and my last question... what's the logic with downloading all these
headers?  Isn't there a faster way to compress all the updates than downloading
each of these individual headers?

Thanks,
Ryan

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
												- philip k dick
machina@mathporn.com		www.mathporn.com