[OT] Re: Cannot boot OS X anymore

thk yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 12 04:46:03 2003

Hi Ben

after reinstalling Mac OS X I can boot all three OSes as I want to.
Seems that the YDL installer changed my OF and OS X install repaired it.

Maybe something undocumented related to the initalisation of the
graphics adapters by OF or so...

However I don't want to try to boot Mac OS X from MOL again...

Thomas