yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1195 - 8 msgs

Rich Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 12 07:43:01 2003

Thanks, I will go buy some 650MB disks and try them, if you can even
still buy them..., but I am puzzled, I use 700MB disk all the time in
Mac OSX on this machine, and as a test, I copied my OSX install disks,
using the same blank cd's and burner I used for YDL, and it installed
fine, as well as netbsd, but mandrake failed in the same way as YDL...
Is this a problem with the hardware, or with the way linux interacts
with the hardware (driver issues)?
-Rich